Listen To Your Gut: The Complete Natural Healing Program For IBS & IBD (3rd Edition eBook) - by Jini Patel Thompson
Jini's Eight-Step Process To Heal IBD +
Feedback on Listen To Your Gut +
Author Jini Patel Thompson is an internationally recognized expert on natural remedies and treatments for inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and other gastrointestinal disorders. Listen To Your Gut is sold in over 80 countries, and is now in its third updated and expanded edition.
Listen To Your Gut identifies and addresses both the painful symptoms and the underlying causes of colon, bowel and gastro-intestinal disorders like Crohn's, colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, IBS, including:
- Ulcers, rectal or anal fissures, pus, bleeding, pain, leaky gut, etc. (caused by damage to the mucosal lining).
- Diarrhea, constipation, hemorrhoids, rectal or anal strictures, fistulas, acid reflux, pain, spasms, etc. (the consequences of ongoing problems and infection in your gut).
- Candida (yeast) infection, bad bacteria and other gastrointestinal pathogens (resulting from a lack of good, protective bacterial flora).
- Systemic damage due to prescription drug use (endocrine/hormonal imbalance, immune system, nervous system, etc.).
- Weight loss, malnutrition, fatigue, weakness, etc. (from an inability to properly digest or absorb nutrients from food).
- Harmful biochemical reactions in the gut (caused by ongoing stress and negative emotional events).
- Mind/body emotional healing, since all of the above symptoms are also associated with emotional trauma or wounding still carried in the cells and tissues of your gut.
What's In The Book?
After many years of research and experimentation, Jini learned there were eight key steps that nearly everyone with a gut disease needs to take in order to heal their Crohn's, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, SIBO, or irritable bowel syndrome.
After healing herself of serious widespread Crohn’s disease (she has been 100% drug and surgery-free for over 25 years), Jini Patel Thompson made her natural healing methods available to help others with bowel disorders.
Listen To Your Gut provides step-by-step guidelines for implementing each of these eight steps, starting with self-assessment tests and symptom guides. The book also includes targeted Healing Diets, information on children with IBD and IBS, and Jini’s views on traditional bowel disease treatments such as drugs and surgery.
If you implement each of Jini’s eight steps – thoroughly, preferably simultaneously, and without skipping over any of them - you may join the tens of thousands who have benefited from this incredibly thorough, natural treatment plan for Crohn’s disease, ulcerative colitis, diverticulitis, IBS or SIBO.
The Third Revised Edition includes:
1. Mind/body/spirit section at the end of each Symptom Treatment in Chapter 2; questions that help you explore the possible metaphysical causes of each symptom.
2. Improved treatment protocols – based on so much feedback from readers of earlier editions and new supplement technology (like atom-sized minerals).
3. Jini points you to additional info (usually on her blog or YouTube channel) that supports certain treatments or protocols, where you also have the opportunity to ask Jini a question about that protocol.
4. Jini gives you the ‘Just tell me what to do’ version of her healing program; the easy to implement bullet point list that works for most of the people, most of the time.
5. She also gives you instructions and also tells you how Jini uses all the new products she's formulated (that aren’t in earlier editions) to achieve even greater healing and vitality.
BONUS #1 - Question & Answer Resource eBook by Jini Patel Thompson (26 pages! value: $9.95) Learn from Jini's answers to specific questions from readers/clients over the last 10 years. Many will be in similar situations to you, so you can learn from their experience, add to your knowledge base, and extrapolate answers to your own condition. After you order, you will be given a link whereby you can immediately download this eBook to your computer. Jini added this bonus so you can begin learning right away.
BONUS #2 - The Healing Diets Recipe eBook by Jini Patel Thompson (33 pages! value: $9.95) Sometimes it's really hard to prepare meals when your condition limits ingredient choice. That's why Jini has put together 25 symptom-specific recipes for you to use throughout your healing process. Learn to prepare delicious, healthy meals that don't irritate your gut. These recipes correspond to each of the Healing Diets in the book, so you know what/how to cook at each stage of your healing process.
Butternut Squash Soup
Apricot Turkey with Chanterelles
Pad Thai Noodles
Super Nutrient Banana Muffins
Creamy Dairyless Rice Pudding ....and more!
BONUS #3 - FREE LAZER TAPPING SESSION Acupressure tapping with Jini Patel Thompson is a mind/body/spirit healing tool. In this bonus session, you will:
Learn to feel okay saying "No" and set calm, firm boundaries to protect your health.
Healthy boundaries enable us to say "No", to keep ourselves from doing or taking on too much. Banish the guilt that keeps you from resting or taking things easy and let go of "people pleasing" desires and behavior – these push us beyond our limits and result in stress and exhaustion. Most people with a chronic illness don't even realize these patterns are sabotaging their health.
"It was the first time I have ever done one of these and I was blown away. It was so helpful. I slept really well after the session. Got five hours in a row, which is tremendous for me (when the UC is acting up I am lucky to get 45 minutes to an hour at a stretch on some nights). Bless you for doing this for all of us who are going through these experiences!" – J.K.
More info at: LazerTapping.com
Keep reading for a detailed description of what's covered in each chapter...