LISTEN TO YOUR COLON: The Complete Natural Healing Guide For Constipation (eBook) - by Jini Patel Thompson
Two Free Healing Tools +
Feedback for Listen To Your Colon +
Jini’s emphasis is on natural, holistic healing to address the root cause of a symptom, rather than merely suppressing it. The goal of holistic healing is not to take herbal supplements to suppress your symptoms (the same way drugs do), but rather to heal the imbalance or dis-ease in your body that is causing the constipation.
Were you aware that long-term laxative use trains your colon’s peristaltic mechanism (rhythmic contractions of the intestinal wall) to switch off, and can also damage bowel nerves, muscle and tissues? Or that, if medication is contributing to your constipation problem, fiber supplements may actually make the problem worse, rather than helping?
Did you know there are actually two different types of constipation - peristaltic and stenosis - and that the best constipation treatment for you depends upon which type of constipation you have?
This innovative and informative book helps you identify the components and causes behind your constipation (medications, dehydration, poor diet, stress, anal stenosis, trauma, mineral and nutrient deficiency, unhealthy gut flora, poor bowel habits, lack of peristaltic muscle tone etc.), and then shows you exactly what to do to balance and heal your unique body.
Here are just some of the natural treatments detailed in this book:
- Herbal colon cleansing
- Enema colon flushing
- Therapeutic probiotics and Probiotic Retention Enema
- Wild oregano oil to clear parasites, yeast, fungus, etc.
- Spastic Colon Factors and Treatment
- Magnesium/Potassium to relax the anal sphincter muscles
- Colonic massage to help your colon have a bowel movement (by assisting peristalsis)
- Herb & fiber mixture to soften and bulk stools
- Tried-and-tested natural remedies for anal fissures or hemorrhoids
- The mind/body connection with constipation; how your stress and emotions influence biochemical responses in your gut that can slow down (or speed up) gut motility and peristalsis (the rhythmic, muscular contractions of your intestines)
- Dietary Guidelines - using food to prevent constipation and keep your bowel healthy
If you've been suffering from daily discomfort due to constipation, it's understandable that you're in a hurry to have it go away - and the sooner, the better! And that's what Listen To Your Colon shows you how to do. Not only will you get quick relief, but you can also heal the long-term, underlying causes of your constipation.
Jini also shows parents how to adapt her natural healing remedies and treatments for children with constipation. As well, Listen To Your Colon contains a chapter with help for those with spastic colon – a random mix of constipation, diarrhea and spasming.
In this important book, digestive disease expert Jini Patel Thompson gives you tested, successful remedies for both short-term relief (when ya gotta go!) and the long-term resolution of chronic constipation. Even if you've been living with constipation for what seems like forever, it is certainly possible to heal it, and Listen To Your Colon can show you how.
Also available on Amazon Kindle - $9.95
Keep reading for a full description of what's in each chapter...